Join or Renew with the Williamsburg Area Bicyclists and support a fine organization devoted to helping you get the most out of bicycling!
Hello perspective new or renewing Williamsburg Area Bicyclists members! If you have gotten this far then you have some interest in bicycling and maybe you have already made up your mind to join or renew your membership with the WAB. If so your next choice involves selecting the best option, depending on if you are joining as an individual, college student or a family and the term of your membership.
Enjoy the benefits of being a member of the Williamsburg Bicycle Club:
- Make new friends and find riding partners
- Participate with the WAB in regular weekly and monthly bicycle riding opportunities - more than 200 scheduled rides annually!
- Secondary accident insurance for injuries sustained on club rides.
- Regular informative Membership Meetings where you can learn and share with other like-minded bicycling enthusiasts
- Monthly Newsletter keeps you up to date with local bicycling news and opportunities
- Interactive website filled with lots of bicycling information including the Scheduled Rides, club events, Ride Logs, Message Board and more.
- WAB members ... with more than 300 there is a large pool of expertise and opportunities to get the most out of cycling.
- Discounts of 10% off list price for bicycle parts, accessories and clothing at many area bicycle shops!
- A wide array of rides and off-the-bike meetings featuring good fellowship, food and presentations on topics of interest!
To join, simply select the option that best meets your need and fill out the membership application on-line. Click on the "Details" link to learn more. You may elect to pay via Paypal, Credit Card or via Cash/Check. Completing the application on-line (even if you pay via check) reduces errors and frankly is less work for us so this is the preferred approach. However, if for some reason you cannot complete the membership application on-line, you can still print out this Membership Application Form, fill it out and send it with your check or money order to the address shown on the application.
^Questions or problems? Send an email to email@example.com